The Beyond Skyrim Wiki — Hosted by UESP
This is the main page of the software tools being used for Beyond Skyrim.
Level Design & Implementation
- Creation Kit
- Legendary Edition/32 bit version (Steam)
- Special Edition/64 bit version (Bethesda.net Launcher)
- Papyrus Compiler (link)
- Scripting tools
- xEdit: Editing .esm and .esp files with more flexibility, resolving plugin conflicts
- Sniff: Batch operations on .nif files
- Octagon: Batch operations on .dds files
- Microsoft Word (as part of the office package) 
2D Concept Art
- Graphics tablet with pen pressure.
- Drawing program, f.ex Gimp, Krita, Photoshop, Clip Studio.
- 3ds Max: Modeling, animation
- Blender (free): Modeling, sculpting, texturing, rigging, animation
- Maya: Modeling, animation
- Mudbox: Sculpting
- Quixel Mixer (free, in beta): Texturing
- Substance Painter (free with a student license): Texturing and baking
- xNormal (free): Baking
- ZBrush: Modeling, texturing, sculpting